GO AHEAD… MULTI-TASK
“I gotta have pie.” “Oh, man do I love that painting”. “I want that cool jacket.” “How could we live here?” “Isn’t it cocktail time?” Whatever grabs you, you can pretty much find it in Henkel Square Market – all at once. Go ahead. Multi-task. We make it pretty easy to do. Promise.
Nearly every structure in Henkel Square Market is a part of the Round Top area’s rich history. From family homes and cabins to the Haw Creek Church that served the community as both school and Sunday place of worship. Today, the tiny church serves the vibrant Episcopal faith community of St. Cecilia, every Sunday. As you shop or wine and dine, enjoy the peaceful setting and surroundings that remain, as in years past, at the heart of this charming community.
- Pop-A-Top Too | Goehring Cabin
- Lyric Salon | Weaver House
- Mallory et Cie | Mary Phelps House
- Round Top Chamber of Commerce
- Little Cheese Shop | Schumann Cabin
- Melissa Ellis Fine Art | Von Rosenberg House
- Mill & Live Oak Building
- Southern Beasts
- Wimberly Inc | The Apothecary
- Henkel Professional Building | Schumann II
- Compass Properties
- Norman Reynolds, Attorney
- Ellis+Brown & Co. Insurance
- Vigilant Custom Builders
- Wimberley, Inc. | Sherrer House
- The Cabin by Wimberly | Muckelroy Kitchen
- Royers Pie Haven | Henkel House
- Sissy Light | Henkel Kitchen
- Ellis Motel | Muckelroy House
- Humble Donkey | Palmer Barn
- Round Top Smokehouse
- Round Top Antiques & Design Center
- St. Cecilia’s Episcopal Church | Haw Creek Church
- Bocce Ball Court
- The Rose Garden
ROUND TOP ANTIQUES AND DESIGN CENTER
The Round Top Antiques & Design Center (RTAD for short) opened in early 2021.Today the Center is a major Round Top design resource for interior designers and design savvy individuals seeking home decor, quality antiques, decorative arts, artisan creations, and other delights. RTAD’s myriad individualized showrooms feature these outstanding dealers: Salvage Europe, Laurier Blanc, Brocante French Antiques, Nomads Loom, Pensieri Design, Outpost Original, Pascal Home, Manos de Su, ReCoop Design, C M Interiors & Design, Burns Antik Haus, Brook Drake Design, LooLoo Design and Red Horse Vintage Co.
HAW CREEK CHURCH
Small. Charming. Historic. And, the Episcopal Diocese home for 10:45 Sunday Services (and more) with Father Bill Miller, Pastor.
HAW CREEK CHURCH
Small. Charming. Historic. The perfect place for a sweet wed- ding, intimate concert…even a cozy business meeting!
Century Live Oaks embrace this historic Square, as they have for more than 100 years. If only they could talk! Today, they would speak of the vibrancy to be found her – at the heart of Round Top – as it always has been.